Furnace cleaning includes:
Proper cleaning of burners and pilot if equiped.
- Carbon Monoxide test with calibrated instrument
- Check motor bearings and amperage
- Check and adjust air flow mixture on older furnaces.
This can really make a difference on the efficiency
of your furnace.
Air conditioning Start up and check includes:
Check system pressures.
- Check fan motor bearings and amperage
- Check Compressor amperage
- Clean outside condensing coil- this is very important
to keep the compressor running as cool as possible,
prolonging the life of the compressor.
us if you have any questions about these specials or if
you would like to book your services today. We can run additional
tests to make sure your systems are operating at peak condition.
Back to Home page >> Helpful
Hints >> Referrals